The Digital Workshops are informal workshops for you to discuss or learn things which really matter to you.
Your regular hostess is Stephanie Booth, editor of the Open Ears blog, Social Media Maven and All-Round Geek. Don’t let the fancy titles alarm you, she’s just really passionate about all this techy stuff and is pretty good at explaining it, too.
The sessions last one hour and take place in Stäfa. Bring your laptop and devices. Maximum 8-10 people.
- Introduction to Twitter (05.11.14, 03.07.15)
- Fixing Your Passwords (28.11.14)
- Time Management Tricks (22.12.14)
- Keeping My Data Safe (27.01.15)
- Collaborating Online (18.02.15)
- Effectively search the web (02.04.15)
- Taming your email workflow (22.04.15)
- Communicating in Pictures: Instagram and Pinterest (02.06.15)
- Building your personal brand (06.08.15)
- Introduction to Blogging (30.09.15)